Rustan’s Gourmet to Go

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I was in between meetings in Powerplant and was craving for lunch that was (1) healthy, (2) relatively light since I wasn’t ravenous and (3) reasonably priced. Let’s face it, Powerplant is a money pit especially with food options. Sure I could have something affordable given the fast food restos I love but I wasn’t in the mood for junk food. The other food establishments were either too pricey or too heavy to take.

I reached the end of the food court and decided to scour through Rustan’s Supermarket since most groceries have ready to eat salads from Hizon’s Farms, Goolai, etc. Lo and behold Rustan’s had its very own Gourmet to Go.



They had a good selection of cheese, sausages, cold cuts, sandwiches, wraps, pastries and you could even make your own salad. I was seriously thinking of getting the Greek Salad (this has become my go-to salad after tasting Shakey’s version which was pretty awesome) but I settled with the Spicy Tuna Sandwich instead. I washed it down with juice from the grocery and had a happy lunch with myself. Thank you Rustan’s for giving me the 3 things I wanted that day.


Spicy Tuna Sandwich, P95. I was satisfied since I expected my meal to be more expensive.

Does anyone know if they have this in Shang? I haven’t been there in the longest time and it’s the nearest one to me. I hope they do!

* Additional Photos from Heart 2 Heart Online since my camera ran out of batt. Teehee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add me on Facebook