Poundage in Baguio

Monday, May 31, 2010

Besides work I’ve been eating. I was invited to a friend’s wedding thus the exodus to Baguio which was a welcome change to the scorching heat of Manila. It’s been my DREAM to try the deluxe bus of Victory Liner going to Baguio and I did!

Baguio Country Club brings back old memories. This familiar place still had a couple of food surprises that made my tummy happy.

Blueberry Pancakes for breakfast
I love breakfast food and I try to get some when I can. I don’t wake up early enough for breakfast which is why I don’t have much of it. I love mixing sweet and salty food so pancakes/waffles with bacon rock my world. The pancakes didn’t look appetizing but on the contrary they were. The blueberries were fresh and absolutely heaven.


Strawberry Shortcake
How can you go to Baguio without having strawberries? It was light and sweet, just the way I liked it.


Truffles!!
You know when your cravings attack? These truffle sized goodies were enough to cure my cravings. They have different kinds too! Aaahhhkkkk heaven!!

So what does one do in Baguio? Bring on the poundage! Hahaha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add me on Facebook