Faith 21 in Manila

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I shop vicariously through others! When friends/family members need shopping assistance, I don’t mind helping out. I get giddy when I get to shop fabulous threads for my sister since it’s not that easy to find pieces that flatter her and don’t look too “losyang”.

One of the things that thrilled me about the arrival of Forever 21 is the possibility of the brand bringing in their plus size line. As promised, Faith 21 is now in the country! My sister tipped me that she saw the pieces herself in the store but didn’t have time to go through and score pieces for herself. This tickled my fancy and I found myself visiting the Forever 21 Philippines Facebook Page. Here are my faves from the recent Faith 21 collection already available in Megamall:


There are so many reasons why I lurrrve this tank. I hope they have this in the regular line too.


I know some people that don't like showing their arms. This would work as a beach cover-up during summer or under a cardigan/jacket with skinny jeans and boots for colder times.


I’ve always been a fan of short sleeved blazers or sleeveless blazers; this is a great piece that you can use for work and play.


Simple, comfy and just waiting to be accessorized.


What’s your favorite plus size brand?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi. i tried to check the forever21 outlet near my place but i couldn't find their faith21 corner. in which specific forever21 outlet is this one in your fotos. salamat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    There's only 1 Forever 21 here in Manila, the one in Megamll. =)

    ReplyDelete

Add me on Facebook