Another Payless Store opens

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Am I the official announcer??? Haha

I was simply at the right place at the right time last Aug 27 when I found out that Payless opened in SM Megamall. Apparently, it was the opening day.

Today, Sept 9, 2010 I did that yet again. I was doing errands and was about to eat. I asked my sister Rissa to use the escalators instead of the stairs to go to the food court. With that minor detail, we saw the Payless Store in Shangri-la. It wasn't opened yet. It's opening tomorrow, September 10, 2010.


I wasn't able to peek inside since they were closed and still fixing. Good plan to open on a holiday though. This outlet is bigger than the one in Megamall. I hope that means more shoes. I find it odd though that there was no buzz for the opening of both outlets.

Are you heading to Shangri-la this weekend?

--------------------------------
Payless Shangri-la

Ground Floor, Shangri-la Mall (right next to Astrovision)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add me on Facebook