Have you tried Sambo Kojin?

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another restaurant joins the family with the birth of Sambo Kojin in Eastwood. Located behind Something Fishy and across Club Manor, this Yakiniku smokeless grill is delicious, filling and enjoyable.

Diners cook their own food from the buffet consisting of different protein (chicken, pork, beef, ox tongue), vegetables and seafood marinated in several sauces (sauces available are: Bulgogi, Teriyaki, Takumi, Spicy, Sambo Kojin).
 Sushi, cooked food and dessert are also part of the buffet.

On my first visit, I hit the buffet hungry and got only raw food – wrong move! I should have gotten cooked food also so that while I was grilling the raw food, I was munching on something already.

 I heart bacon so I enjoyed the different rolls with bacon. In terms of sauces, most of us fell in love with the Sambo Kojin sauce. I highly suggest wrapping your grilled food with the fresh lettuce on hand.
 

----------------------------------------------
Sambo Kojin
02-4210145 to 46
Eastwood Citywalk, Quezon City




***********************************************************************
Hola! Thank you for passing by and checking up on me. Teehee Get my blog posts straight to your email by subscribing to the newsletter here. Never miss an article again, booyah! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add me on Facebook