The Script, Kaos or Cirque du Soleil in Manila?

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Originally I wanted to watch the Script, Kaos and Cirque du Soleil. However due to a change in my life, that's not possible - I can only choose one.

I'm dong grieving the loss of the Script and Kaos. I've chosen to experience Cirque! For the first time, Cirque du Soleil is bringing a show to Manila! I know Cirque is common in the States but I don’t know when I’ll step on US shores so might as well watch since their on Philippine shores.

Cirque is bringing in Varekai - In a remote forest, at the top of a volcano, exists an extraordinary world. A world where something else is possible. A world called Varekai.

You can get the regular tickets or splurge on Tapis Rouge VIP treatment - "Cirque du Soleils VIP Tapis Rouge treatment includes the best seats under the Big Top, as well as succulent hors-d'oeuvres, wines, refreshments and desserts provided by the Manila Hotel an hour before the show and during intermission, a Tapis Rouge gift, private bathrooms, and a reserved parking space. All this in a decorated, exhilarating, relaxed environment. "

It is a 2 hour show that will run from June 23 - July 24, 2011 at the Quirino Grandstand.

Tapis Rouge VIP Access P10,500
Premium P7,600 / P6,500
Price Level 1 P5,500 / P4,900
Price Level 2 P4,400 / P3,800
Price Level 3 P3,300 / P2,700

View the show dates here. View the seat map and buy tickets here. If you’re watching the show and planning to buy some souvenirs, visit their boutique to have an idea of how much you’ll need to shell out.

* Photos from the Cirque du Soleil website.

P.S. I was able to watch Varekai already! Check it out here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add me on Facebook