Brand Loyalty: Shoes

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The shoe posts the past weeks have made me think about brands I adore. I don’t go off buying P2,000++ shoes on a regular shopping spree. P1,000++ is my ceiling normally for shoes. That rule has been bended on certain occasions for special reasons. Haha One sign of maturing is going for comfort over price which is why my rule has been bended on several instances.

I have a couple of brands that I consider my favorites. For some, I own a couple of pairs but for the others I truly love the brand but don't indulge and own a collection of that brand. Haha

The Tree House Yes, yes love thy own! The good (or bad!) thing about having a shoe business is you get first dibs of what you want! I have 4 pairs from our little store. We’re still on sale!

Black Rainbow


Black Buckle

A Walk to Remember

Legally Blonde

Havainas I had a published article proclaiming my love for these flippies. In a nutshell, here’s what I said: "I wasn’t a fan of the brand for the longest time but when I was given a pair as a gift, it was love. I’ve tried a lot of flips in the past but my Havainas take the cake."

I have 6 pairs. Haha My blue one (the first one) has been with me for at least 5 years is showing signs of retirement – its traction isn’t as strong as before. I smell a trip to All Flip Flops soon!

Melissas I also have a love affair with this brand. Some people don’t understand why this brand is priced the way it is. All I can say is I’ve welcomed people into the club! I think 3 friends of mine bought because of me. Haha

Scarfun – my first pair!
I got this on sale at the first (and last) massive Melissa Sale in C3 Greenhills in 2008. Its 4.25-4.5 inches of blueness and I love it. One time I was wearing these and my tita saw it, tried it on and wanted to get it from me.
Comfort is relative. Haha If you compare the Scarfun Wedge to a pair of flats of course you’ll find more comfort in the flats. Compared to other 4 inch ++ wedges, the Scarfun Wedge is pretty good. However, there are a few times that the cut of the plastic has irritated the back of my foot.

Seduction
This is the only pair I didn’t get on sale and ironically this is the one that “hurts” the most. It’s not even the highest one! Haha When I wear tights, I don’t have a problem with these shoes. Without tights, the cut of the plastic irritates my foot after a couple of hours.

Ultragirl Wedge – My Barbie Shoes I bought this at the Big Outlet Sale in 2010. The shoe seemed weird but when I put it on, my cousin Paola and I said “Keri!”. So I bought it, I could pull this off! I used this for a work function and it was christened the Barbie Shoes. I’ve been able to run and walk from Ortigas Home Depot to McDo F. Ortigas Road in these babies – not bad ay? My Barbie shoes are actually the most comfortable among the 3.

Glam This is actually the first pair I wanted. I never bought them because I never wanted to pay full price for them. Haha

Patchuli

This looks like a hybrid of the Scarfun and Ultragirl so it’s no surprise I’m lusting over these too. Haha

Amazonas I’ve been seriously jonesing for these heels! I waaaaaaant! But it’s too expensive…I will wait for the sale! I’m torn between the black one and the beige one. I haven’t tried these on but I have a feeling I can run in these. (Why do I keep running? Haha What in the world would I be running from??? Hahaha)

Check out Daphne Oseña-Paez wearing a pair, pretty!

Fitflops
I recently blogged about this so it’s no surprise that it’s on the list. I may only have 1 pair but acquiring more is in my future! Haha What can I say, I’m a loyalist. You do good by me and I continue to love you!

* Additional photos from
Melissa Philippines, Daphne Oseña-Paez and Owee Salva.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add me on Facebook