Dads Ultimate Merienda Buffet is joy!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What will P169 buy for you these days? You can get a venti frappuccino or an upsized burger meal. What if you could get unlimited food with your P169? Imagine having endless Pinoy faves pancit, arroz caldo, dinuguaan with siomai and siopao plus tacos and American staples burgers and fries for P169? Stop imagining. At Dads Kamayan Saisaki’s Ultimate Merienda Buffet, you can have them all!!!

If you’re familiar with my family history, the next sentence will come out shocking. I’ve never tried the merienda buffet EVER. So like a giddy school girl, I was excited to try it out. I texted my sister to join me on this mission and she gladly obliged.

All I can say now is, enjoy the flood of photos!

Filipino favorite merieda treats

Top to Bottom:
Okoy, Mixed Pancit, Tokwa’t Baboy, Turon, Biko, Camote Cue, Puto, Palitaw, Pancit Palabok, Dinuguam


Arroz Caldo
I love plain Arroz Caldo, just give me this with garlic and I’m good! A hardboiled egg won’t hurt either. I actually don’t like adding chicken to mine, can you believe that?


Fresh Lumpia, Ginataang Halo-Halo
I love ginataan and this did not disappoint!

A little bit of China
Top to Bottom:
Beef or Chicken Mami, Siomai,Siopao
I hate that I was too full to enjoy the steamed and fried siomai!

American Faves
Top to Bottom:
Fettuccini with Ham and Mushroom, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Hamburger


The sour cream fries were addicting and the corn dog ayayay! It was the best I’ve tasted in awhile

I fell in love with the mini tacos! It packed quite a punch in such a small package. All the ingredients meshed well to give a flavorful and spicy mini taco. I loved the blend of the salsa with the jalapeño and onions! It was just perfect. I could snack on these any day.

Some of the desserts
I was too full that I wasn’t able to look out the other desserts! Haha I could only muster looking at these two. There are other dessert options to fill you up.

I overestimated myself, after 3 plates I was surprisingly full even though I didn’t have lunch prior to this! I was disappointed that I wasn’t able to try more food! Haha This just means I need to go back.

For good food and to be able to stretch your money, Dads Ultimate Merienda Buffet is a good place to exercise your wallet.


Dad’s Ultimate Buffet
(Updated March 3, 2013) 
Everyday from 3 – 5 PM available at Dad’s Megamall and Glorietta. P199 Mondays to Fridays (except holidays) and P229 Saturdays and Sundays.


---------------------------------------
Dads SM Megamall
4th Floor Bridgeway, SM Megamall, EDSA, Mandaluyong City
02-6363785; 02-6331758

Dads Glorietta
2nd Floor Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati City
02-8928897 - 98



***********************************************************************
Hola! Thank you for passing by and checking up on me. Get my blog posts straight to your email by subscribing to the newsletter here. Never miss an article again, booyah! Gracias!

 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. so excited to try dads merienda buffet! uber hungry!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi gelai, thanks for dropping by. =) go go go! highly recommended! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. available din po ba eto sa dads padre faura branch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juvy =) Sorry it's not. You can avail of this in Glorietta 3 and Megamall.

      Delete

Add me on Facebook