My Batanes Dream Came True Part 3: Valugan Beach and Fundacion Pacita

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I’ve seen Valugan in postcards and newspapers but I was still in awe when we got there. It was getting gloomy and the waves were roaring. There’s no way I’m swimming here! Haha


At the time of our visit, Fundacion Pacita had just opened. It is the most expensive hotel in Batanes but when you see the other options, you’ll understand why. In the future, I’d love to have the dough to stay here as well even for just 2 nights. Haha The hotel is named after world renowned artist, Pacita Abad. Her work room has been turned into a museum but we weren’t able to check it out when we visited.

The rest of my Batanes posts are here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12 and Part 13. Here's where you can stay when you visit Batanes.

* Additional photos from Owee Salva.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add me on Facebook