My Batanes Dream Came True Part 11: Biking around Ivana

Saturday, September 10, 2011

We stayed in the town of Ivana with the Bartilads. It is 30 – 45 minutes away from Basco, the capital of Batanes.




Since I burn easily, I really made efforts to cover up.

On our last full day, God blessed us with good weather with the sun smiling upon us. We explored the town by bike! This was one of the best days of the trip!

We went to the honesty store, the baranggay office and hit the national road again. I don’t have a lot of photos because I was afraid of crashing while on the bike and my camera falling. Haha

Outside the general merchandise store near where we stayed. We called the owner, “General!” He never failed to put a smile on our face whenever we passed by.

The rest of my Batanes posts are here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 12 and Part 13. Here's where you can stay when you visit Batanes.

* Additional photos from Danix Labudahon and Owee Salva.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add me on Facebook