My Batanes Dream Came True Part 8: Savidug

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

This time, we hit the island of Sabtang. However, before getting there you take a rock and rolling boat ride. Haha Prevention is better than a cure, take Bonamin before the boat ride. I don’t get motion sickness a lot but my golly, I already took Bonamin before the trip but at the tail end of the boat ride I was white (yes I know how that sounds, whiter than normal!) and was this close to hurling. Oh, make sure to bring a dry bag for your things!


some of the beautiful locals we met on the way


we enjoyed posing and taking photos in idyllic Sabtang

The rest of my Batanes posts are here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12 and Part 13. Here's where you can stay when you visit Batanes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add me on Facebook